AddressSuite 56, Level 9, 231 North Quay. Brisbane City. Brisbane, QLD, 4000.
What you should know about White Jordin Lawyers
We are a boutique firm armed with specialised lawyers that are genuine experts in their areas of practice. We deliver the personalised care and attention you’ll only find at a boutique firm, with the expertise you might only expect to find at major national law firm. This ensures that your matter is handled with the highest level of both expertise and care. You can rest assured that when you deal with White Jordin Lawyers, we will strive to achieve the best possible outcome for you in every aspect of your matter.
We are conveniently located in Brisbane’s CBD and act for clients located locally, nationally and where required, internationally.
Serious Injury Claims
Serious injuries are injuries that have a significant and severe impact on a person’s life. They are injuries which cause catastrophic damage to the injured person, requiring extensive or life-long care and treatment. Some examples of serious injuries include:
- Spinal injuries such as paraplegia, quadriplegia and tetraplegia
- Brain injuries causing issues with your cognitive, physical or social functioning
- Psychiatric injuries causing severe mental issues
- Disfigurement from multiple injuries, severe burns, scarring and amputations
- Birth defects or injuries caused during birth that have a serious impact on the child’s life
- Multiple injuries i.e. fractures to limbs, internal injuries
What can I claim for a serious injury?Every serious injury claim depends on the injuries you have suffered and how it has affected your life. The experienced team at White Jordin will carefully evaluate and investigate every aspect of your claim to ensure your individual needs are met. Damages that you may be entitled to claim for include:
- Pain and suffering and loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of income and superannuation in the past and the future
- Past and future medical costs, treatment and pharmacy costs
- Care provided to you by friends, family, nurses and carers in the past
- Costs for support workers, respite and nursing that you may need in the future
Why should I choose White Jordin to handle my serious injury claim?At White Jordin we understand the significant impact a serious injury has on your life. We have the experience and understanding that it takes to handle serious injury claims, and are here to support you every step of the way.
The sooner you contact White Jordin Lawyers the better, as we may be able to negotiate with the insurance company to provide early rehabilitation services for you and cover the costs of your family’s accommodation or other needs.
We work hard to build your claim while you focus on rehabilitation so that once your injuries are stable, we are then in a position to settle your claim.
Other users also viewed:
Photos and videos
Payment methods we use:
- Bank transfer
- Bank check